Thursday, February 5, 2009

An Author's Review


I know the whole point of my 50day/50blog VEXING THE VISCOUNT tour is to tout my own work, but I was raised in the midwest, where modesty is considered an artform. I can't talk about myself for 50 days straight. I just can't.

So I'm reviewing another author's work today at CindyReadsRomance. As a writer, I view a novel a little differently than you may. Here's a chance for you to peek into my thought process.


And while I'm sharing links, my next blog hostess Cindy of CindyReadsRomance has started a thread for VEXING THE VISCOUNT on the RT Forum. Some of my other titles are popping up there too if you've read one and would like to post your opinion.

But be sure to join me at CindyReadsRomance today. I'm talking about the fascinating SHERRY THOMAS and her DELICIOUS.

ttys,
Emily

No comments: