Saturday, February 14, 2009

Addicted to Romance

Happy Valentines Day!

My DH and I have full day of festivities planned. Last night, we beat the rush and went out for a nice dinner. This morning, we're going to see PAUL BLAHRT, MALL COP (because that's what my DH wants to do) and then we're off to the Designer Shoe Warehouse (because that's what I want to do!). Then tonight, I'm making . . . meatloaf. (To understand the significance of this, you might want to review my "Food as Seduction" post at WildOnBooks.)

But today, I'm at RomanceJunkies and as my Valentines Day gift for you, I've posted a brand new, never before seen, never to be reposted excerpt from VEXING THE VISCOUNT. Leave a comment over at the RJblog and you might just win the whole book! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Emily! :-)
A very Happy Valentine's Day to you and your family as well!
Sounds like a whole bunch of fun...dinner, a movie, shoes and more, VERY NICE! :-)

-Bobbie

EmilyBryan said...

Thanks, Bobbie. Hope you and your sweetie had a great day too!